Maple Grove Mennonite Church seeks...
- To be faithful to the Bible, God's Word.
- To apply God's Word to our lives for personal growth and ministry outreach.
- To be a loving and caring community of faith.
- To provide training for Christian life and service.
- To share the good news of Jesus Christ within our community and throughout the world.
Maple Grove Mennonite Church is Living the Gospel of Jesus Christ in many ways...
- Age appropriate Sunday School classes
- Junior Church for ages 5 - 12.
- Annual Vacation Bible School. All ages work together to provide this special week of learning and spiritual growth children ages 3 through 6th grade.
- Monthly junior church activities for grades 6 - 8.
- Nursery care provided during church activities for 1 to 2 years old.
- For parents with infants less than 1 year old, a nursery with baby monitors is available for use at the rear of the sanctuary.
- Youth Sunday School classes
- Weekly youth meetings and special activities for grades 9 to 12.
- Retreats and Conferences
- Bible Quizzing Teams
- Jr. Youth (grades 6 - 8) meets monthly.
- Post Hi group meets at the home of Seth & Suzanne Fisher Wednesday evenings @ 7:30pm as a time of study and friendship.
- A variety of Sunday School classes to meet your needs.
- Prayer, Bible Study and Fellowship Groups
- Weekly Life Groups
- Regular family activities for family enrichment and spiritual growth.
- Annual Men & Boys' Retreat
- Annual Women & Girls' Retreat
- The monthly Sewing Circle meets for fellowship, sewing and quilting for missions and causes. They prepare school kits, health kits and supplies for victims of disaster and war.
- Men's & Women's softball teams (seasonal)
- The church library has a wide selection of books and videos for spiritual enrichment of all ages.
- Support of international ministries and missions.
- Annual short term mission trips.
- Bible study opportunities.
- Classes for ages 2 1/2 to 5
- Emphasis on academic and spiritual development